Child Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrush
- 100% bamboo handles
- BPA-free DuPont nylon bristles
- Our Medium and Soft bristles now contain 35% Castor Bean Oil which means less carbon is used in making the bristles
- Wrapped in a 100% biodegradable/compostable cello made from wood and cotton pulp
- 100% biodegradable/compostable packaging
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
A little about Brush Naked.
Brush Naked started the moment a plastic toothbrush hit the bottom of a garbage can and they thought, “How many people are doing the same thing as us? Throwing multiple plastic toothbrushes into landfills every year?” So they searched out some environmentally-friendly options and discovered that if they wanted to really reduce waste, we’d have to start something themselves - and we are so glad they did!
Brush Naked is about sustainable living. Their family believes in taking responsibility for our waste by reusing, reducing, and recycling. So they've worked hard to make every part of their product biodegradable so like we said above you can throw the whole thing out without worry.
Let’s Brush Naked and help save the planet together people!