Oversized Turkish Towel- Tie Dye
LAST CHANCE -All purchases of Sale items are final
This 100% bamboo Oversized Turkish Towels are woven with a smoother and more lightweight texture, they are the softest towels we offer and create a luxurious bath and beach experience. You will enjoy feeling cozy and dry faster, along with the ability to change the towel’s function as you go about your day.
- The Oversized Turkish Towel is a versatile piece
- For use after the bath or at the beach
- This towel can also turn into a cute throw blanket
- These towels are incredibly absorbent yet lightweight
- Can be folded compact and east to pack in your bag
SPECIFICATIONS & SIZE
- It repels sand and grass so just give it a shake and you won’t be bringing the beach home with you.
- The more you wash this towel, the softer and more absorbent it will become.
- Because they are hand-loomed, natural variations may be found in the towels and some fading will occur making each one unique and beautiful.
- 100% bamboo
Machine wash on cold, hang to dry, enjoy and repeat
Soak in cold water overnight before first use to allow the fibers to plump up and begin the natural softening process.
- 180 x 100 cm
ABOUT THE COMPANY: HOUSE OF JUDE
House of Jude was borne out of a love of Turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for baby Jude!
The founder, Kristina, always adored wrapping herself in her Turkish towels, known as peshtemals. They are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. Wanting these towels for my precious little guy, I set out to find Jude a hooded baby towel made from this traditional Turkish weave but they were nowhere to be found. That's where House of Jude came to be.
These towels are designed in Ontario and ethically crafted by hand in Turkey. And as a tree-hugging, granola-crunching family, there was no doubt that they were to be made with ultra soft, and environmentally friendly Turkish cotton.