These Wash Cloths are great for face, body or baby, After use, hang to dry using the convenient loop. The more you wash this towel, the softer and more absorbent it will become. Because they are hand-loomed, natural variations may be found in the Wash Cloths, making each one unique and beautiful.
- Made from 100% Turkish cotton
- unique weave dries quickly and is naturally antibacterial
- Subtly textured for a gentle scrub
- 32 cm by 32 cm
- Machine wash on cold, hang to dry, scrub and repeat
- Soak in cold water overnight before first use to allow the fibers to plump up and begin the natural softening process.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: HOUSE OF JUDE
House of Jude was borne out of a love of Turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for baby Jude!
The founder, Kristina, always adored wrapping herself in her Turkish towels, known as peshtemals. They are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. Wanting these towels for my precious little guy, I set out to find Jude a hooded baby towel made from this traditional Turkish weave but they were nowhere to be found. That's where House of Jude came to be.
These towels are designed in Ontario and ethically crafted by hand in Turkey. And as a tree-hugging, granola-crunching family, there was no doubt that they were to be made with ultra soft, and environmentally friendly Turkish cotton.