550 Loft White Duck Down
This duvet is filled with care in Canada. The cotton shell is 260 thread count, so it is crisp and durable. The duvet is filled with 550 loft duck down. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters. This duvet is fairly lightweight, but you'll find this duvet contains more fill than a duvet with higher loft down. This is because the higher the loft of the down, the better the insulating properties, and the less of it we need to achieve the desired warmth level!
Summer Weight is great for hot sleepers or room temperatures are 22 degrees C or higher. Opt for Regular Weight if your room temperature is around 19 – 21 degrees C or if you’re fairly warm when you sleep. All Season Weight is best if your room temperature is 16 – 18 degrees C or if you’re a cooler sleeper.
- Box Construction: Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 260 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- White Down: Bright white appearance with lightest, fluffiest and warmest type of fill available
- 550+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 550+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 5 Years
- RDS Certified
- A properly maintained duvet should only require cleaning after five to ten years, if at all.
- Your duvet is covered in 100% cotton and filled with natural down. It will shrink if washed, possibly causing puckering in the stitching and loss of the filling.
- Should your comforter need cleaning, have it DRY CLEANED or PROFESSIONALLY WASHED by a reputable cleaner that specializes in cleaning down and/or feather products.
- DO NOT attempt to machine wash or dry clean this product yourself. If the filling stays even slightly damp, the down will clump together and may allow mildew growth.
- Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.