White Down Duvet - 650 Loft White Goose Down
This duvet is filled with care in Canada. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters. The duvet is filled with 650 loft goose down.
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- White Goose Down: Canadian processed down ensures highest quality & fresh fill
- Cotton shell: 360 thread count
- Fill Weight: 17oz
- 360 Thread Count: Prevents Down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- 650+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 650+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 20 Years
- RDS Certified
- Dry clean only
- Small spots or stains may be removed by holding the fabric away from the filling and using warm water and mild soap. To dry, use a hair dryer on low heat.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: CANADIAN DOWN AND FEATHER
Canadian Down and Feather company is a Canadian manufacture of down feather and down alternative bedding products. We sell top quality duvets, pillows, and mattress toppers through our online store and to national independent retailors, hotels and interior design professionals.