Organic Cotton Pillowcases (Pair)
Soft spun pillowcases worthy of where you rest and rise. Astonishingly soft, breathable, and naturally temperature regulating. All thanks to 100% organic long staple cotton in our custom weave, and featuring the perfect envelope closure.
- Sleek reverse envelope closures to keep your pillow in place and to reduce wrinkling
- An extra wide 5” hem for understated elegance (and a perfect match to their sheet sets which feature the same finish)
- GOTS™ Certified Organic
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibers, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.
- Standard pillowcase: 20"x31"
- King pillowcase: 20"x40"
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
ABOUT THE COMPANY: IF ONLY HOME
If Only Home was formerly known as White Terry Home. When I launched this company almost 2 years ago, the name was born from that feeling of being wrapped in a white terry bath robe, falling into the softness of a luxury hotel bed. It’s an amazing feeling indeed! But it doesn’t fully capture why this brand is so important to me and to you, our community. While the name has changed, the superior quality you expect remains the same: we are the same team, the exact same luxury bedding, the same accessible pricing, and the same passion!