Organic Cotton Sheet Sets
Soft Spun sheets for your best sleep ever. The custom sateen weave is loomed exclusively from 100% organic long staple cotton. The result is naturally temperature regulated sheets that are beautifully weighted yet breathable. Retreat into astonishingly soft 400 thread count bedding that gets better with every wash.
- Twin sets include one standard pillowcase. Full and Queen sets include a pair of standard pillowcases. King and Cali King sets include a pair of king pillowcases.
- A fully elasticized, generously cut 17” deep fitted sheet to stay put
- Long and short side label
- A luxuriously wide single needle 5” hem on flat sheet and pillowcases for understated elegance
- Oversized flat sheet tucks perfectly under your mattress
- Reverse envelope closures to keep your pillow in place and to reduce wrinkling
- GOTS™ Certified Organic
SPECIFICATIONS, SIZE & CARE:
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibers, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
ABOUT THE COMPANY: IF ONLY
If Only Home was formerly known as White Terry Home. When I launched this company almost 2 years ago, the name was born from that feeling of being wrapped in a white terry bath robe, falling into the softness of a luxury hotel bed. It’s an amazing feeling indeed! But it doesn’t fully capture why this brand is so important to me and to you, our community. While the name has changed, the superior quality you expect remains the same: we are the same team, the exact same luxury bedding, the same accessible pricing, and the same passion!