Oversized Turkish Towel
Versatile enough to suit any decor aesthetic, our new minimalist collection of Oversized Towels are made from the finest 100% Turkish cotton. These towels are dyed by hand to create a unique appearance and finished with a knotted fringe which adds a modern touch of texture.
- Use after the bath or at the beach
- Use at home as a blanket
- Dries quickly and is naturally antibacterial
- Repels sand and grass so just give it a shake and you won’t be bringing the beach home with you.
- The more you wash this towel, the softer and more absorbent it will become.
- Because they are hand-loomed, natural variations may be found in the towels and some fading will occur making each one unique and beautiful.
- Machine wash on cold, hang to dry, enjoy and repeat.
- Soak in cold water overnight before first use to allow the fibers to plump up and begin the natural softening process.
- 160 x 100 cm
ABOUT THE COMPANY: HOUSE OF JUDE
House of Jude was borne out of a love of Turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for baby Jude!
The founder, Kristina, always adored wrapping herself in her Turkish towels, known as peshtemals. They are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. Wanting these towels for my precious little guy, I set out to find Jude a hooded baby towel made from this traditional Turkish weave but they were nowhere to be found. That's where House of Jude came to be.
These towels are designed in Ontario and ethically crafted by hand in Turkey. And as a tree-hugging, granola-crunching family, there was no doubt that they were to be made with ultra soft, and environmentally friendly Turkish cotton.