SOME VARIANTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AS THEY ARE ON BACKORDER.
The Oversized Turkish Towel is a versatile piece. Aside from wrapping yourself in luxurious softness after a bath, this towel can accompany you at the beach or pool as a sarong, at home as a blanket, or day to day as a scarf to compliment your outfit. The unique weave dries quickly and is naturally antibacterial so it will never have that damp towel smell. You will enjoy feeling cozy and dry faster, along with the ability to change the towel’s function as you go about your day. These towels are incredibly absorbent yet lightweight, allowing them to be folded up quite compact and easy to pack into your purse or travel bag.
160 x 100 cm
- Repels sand and grass so just give it a shake and you won’t be bringing the beach home with you.
- The more you wash this towel, the softer and more absorbent it will become.
- Because they are hand-loomed, natural variations may be found in the towels and some fading will occur making each one unique and beautiful.
- Machine wash on cold, hang to dry, enjoy and repeat.
- Soak in cold water overnight before first use to allow the fibers to plump up and begin the natural softening process.
The story behind House of Jude
House of Jude was borne out of a love of Turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for baby Jude!
The founder, Kristina, always adored wrapping herself in her Turkish towels, known as peshtemals. They are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. Wanting these towels for my precious little guy, I set out to find Jude a hooded baby towel made from this traditional Turkish weave but they were nowhere to be found. That's where House of Jude came to be.
These towels are designed in Ontario and ethically crafted by hand in Turkey. And as a tree-hugging, granola-crunching family, there was no doubt that they were to be made with ultra soft, and environmentally friendly Turkish cotton.