Kiddo Poncho Towel
These popular Child Ponchos have been designed with your child in mind. Made from 100% Turkish cotton in our minimalist colour way, this unique weave dries quickly and is naturally antibacterial.
- Includes style features like tacked sides, a larger opening for the head, a generous hood, a hemmed bottom edge, and is now available in two sizes to accommodate both younger and older children.
- These towels are incredibly absorbent yet lightweight, allowing them to be folded up and easy to pack for swim lessons, splash pad or travel.
SPECIFICATIONS & SIZES
- Machine wash in cold, hang to dry.
- Because they are hand-loomed, natural variations may be found in the towels, making each one unique and beautiful.
- To quicken the absorbency and softness of this towel, we recommend plumping up the fibres by soaking in cold water overnight. Follow up with a cold wash and hang dry, and you’re good to go!
- 1-6 years OR 7-12 years
ABOUT THE COMPANY: HOUSE OF JUDE
House of Jude was borne out of a love of Turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for baby Jude!
The founder, Kristina, always adored wrapping herself in her Turkish towels, known as peshtemals. They are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. Wanting these towels for my precious little guy, I set out to find Jude a hooded baby towel made from this traditional Turkish weave but they were nowhere to be found. That's where House of Jude came to be.
These towels are designed in Ontario and ethically crafted by hand in Turkey. And as a tree-hugging, granola-crunching family, there was no doubt that they were to be made with ultra soft, and environmentally friendly Turkish cotton.