Stoneware Olive Oil Bottle
Our beautiful Olive Oil bottles hand-made by Tunisian craftsmen in fragrant gardens along the Mediterranean Sea. Handmade ceramic bottles for oil, vinegar or maple syrup by local artisans and designer-made, our collection is special and unique by its matte finish
- Food safe
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Material: Enameled stoneware
- Completely free of toxic heavy metals (like cadmium and lead) and carcinogens found in other, less robust, ceramic forms.
SPECIFICATION & SIZE
USE & CARE
- Quick and extreme changes in temperature could cause thermal shock causing your stoneware to crack
- The use of sharp utensils may leave slight scratches (especially on a matte finish). A few options can help you remove them; rub your dishes using a good scrubber with baking soda, cream of tartare or a scouring powder (Bar Keepers Friend) with water.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: GHARYAN Stoneware
Based in Montreal, Canada, GHARYAN Stoneware starts its life as pure, mineral-rich clay fed by the azure depths of the Mediterranean Sea.
As an area steeped in the deeply ancient tradition of pottery, expert craftsmen have lived for generations among the citrus, roses, vines and jasmines in the gardens of Cap Bon, passing down thousands of years of pure artistry, hand-to-hand, to the artisans that continue to create our stoneware pieces today. At Gharyan, we believe in sustainable and fair trade. We only work with pairs that share our values.