The Turkish towels you have come to love are now available as your new kitchen staple. These Tea Towels are designed with minimalist décor in mind. They add the right touch of charm to any style of kitchen. When hung, they will dry so quickly that they will resist the growth of mold and mildew.
- Perfect for drying dishes
- Featuring 7 neutral hues and a subtly textured weave
- When hung, they will dry so quickly that they will resist the growth of mold and mildew
SPECIFICATIONS & SIZE:
- Machine wash in cold, hang to dry.
- Because they are hand-loomed, natural variations may be found in the towels, making each one unique and beautiful.
- To quicken the softening of these napkins, we recommend plumping up the fibres by soaking in cold water overnight. Follow up with a cold wash and hang dry, and you’re good to go!
- 45 x 70 cm
ABOUT THE COMPANY: HOUSE OF JUDE
House of Jude was borne out of a love of Turkish towels and a need for a cozy towel for baby Jude!
The founder, Kristina, always adored wrapping herself in her Turkish towels, known as peshtemals. They are super soft and absorbent, and they dry quickly. Wanting these towels for my precious little guy, I set out to find Jude a hooded baby towel made from this traditional Turkish weave but they were nowhere to be found. That's where House of Jude came to be.
These towels are designed in Ontario and ethically crafted by hand in Turkey. And as a tree-hugging, granola-crunching family, there was no doubt that they were to be made with ultra soft, and environmentally friendly Turkish cotton.